New users who have no idea how to start customizing loot should watch this introductory video.
Some more personal help
Get in touch. If you need help, open a support ticket.
Beacon has a Discord server. Come ask questions, but realize that people need to sleep and may not be able to respond immediately.
Bugs should be reported on the GitHub page. Anybody can create an account and this is more helpful than email when it comes to bugs.
- Importing an Existing Config
- Updating Your Nitrado Server
- Updating Your Server With FTP
- Updating Your Server Manually
- The Difference Between Deploy and Export
- How to Design Loot Drops Effectively
- How to Edit Crafting Costs
- Changing the Level Cap and Required Experience
- How to Change Stack Sizes
- Using Custom Config Content with Beacon
- Adjusting Breeding Multipliers and Finding the Perfect Imprint Multiplier
- Changing Creature Damage and Resistance
- Setting Harvesting Rates While Avoiding Server Lag
The Beacon Library
- Item Quality Is Different Than Expected
- Some Drops Are Edited, Others Are Not
- How to Stop Using Custom Config Content