Sign Into Beacon
Signing into Beacon allows you to share your documents on multiple computers and backup your private key.
To get started, use the menu button () on the left to open the menu. In the middle you will see one of three things.
- Enable Cloud & Community which means Beacon is set not to communicate with Beacon's server at all. Click Enable Cloud & Community to open the welcome window. Choose Log In With Email to continue.
- Sign In means Beacon is set to use its community features anonymously. Click Sign In to open the welcome window. Choose Log In With Email to continue.
- A username or email address means the account is already signed in. If you need to change the account, choose Sign Out. At the welcome window, click Log In With Email to continue.
- Importing an Existing Config
- Using Beacon with Ark Single Player
- Updating Your Nitrado Server
- Updating Your Server With FTP
- Updating Your Server Manually
- Ark Config File Reference
- The Difference Between Deploy and Export
- How to Design Loot Drops Effectively
- How to Edit Crafting Costs
- Changing the Level Cap and Required Experience
- How to Change Stack Sizes
- Using Custom Config Content with Beacon
- Adjusting Breeding Multipliers and Finding the Perfect Imprint Multiplier
- Changing Creature Damage and Resistance
- Setting Harvesting Rates While Avoiding Server Lag
- Editing Creature Spawn Points
- Adjusting Server Day and Night Length
- Changing Player, Tamed, and Wild Creature Stats
- Setting Item Maximum Stats
- Controlling Engram Level Requirements, Auto Unlocks, and Earned Engram Points.
The Beacon Library
- Using Presets to Automate Item Set Creation
- Adding Unsupported Engrams, Creatures, or Spawn Points to Beacon
- Create or Recover Your Account
- Sign Into Beacon
- Activating Beacon Omni
- Sharing Beacon Documents with Other Users
- About User Privacy
- Item Quality Is Different Than Expected
- Some Drops Are Edited, Others Are Not
- How to Stop Using Custom Config Content
- Solving Connection Problems to Beacon or Nitrado