October 2018 Development Update
Beacon development is going great! I'm currently working on small quality-of-life adjustments, testing, and working on a tutorial video. The new interface and all the new features it brings is nearly ready to ship. What I'm waiting on now is the next update of my dev tool, Xojo. I'm using a beta release, but I never ship production projects with beta dev tools. The update is targeted for some time this month. It's possible we'll see a final candidate release this week, so this isn't some "just a little longer" scenario like 7 Days to Die.
I'm still expecting to hit my goal of having the "big update" ready this month.
- Here's why Beacon doesn't support mobile devices
- Ark's Message of the Day Bug
- Beacon 1.3 Is Now Available
- Beacon 1.3 Availability and Ark: Genesis Plans
- September 2019 Quality Tuning
- August 2019 Development Update
- March 2019 Development Roadmap
- The Future of Beacon
- What's New in Beacon Beta 26
- October 2018 Development Update