Updating Your Nitrado Server
Beacon has tight integration with Nitrado servers, it can literally do all the updating work for you:
- Stop the server if necessary.
- Wait for the server to fully stop, according to log files.
- Create a backup configuration profile.
- Enable Expert Mode.
- Set server difficulty.
- Download the Game.ini and GameUserSettings.ini files.
- Upload the updated Game.ini and GameUserSettings.ini files.
- Start the server if Beacon stopped it.
If you're managing a whole cluster, Beacon can do all this for all servers in the cluster at the same time.
1. Click the Deploy Button
If your deploy button is disabled, you need to first link your server to your file. See Importing an Existing Config for more details.
2. Choose Servers to be Updated
3. Press Begin
That's it. Beacon will handle the rest. Go get a coffee.
- Importing an Existing Config
- Updating Your Nitrado Server
- Updating Your Server With FTP
- Updating Your Server Manually
- The Difference Between Deploy and Export
- How to Design Loot Drops Effectively
- How to Edit Crafting Costs
- Changing the Level Cap and Required Experience
- How to Change Stack Sizes
- Using Custom Config Content with Beacon
- Adjusting Breeding Multipliers and Finding the Perfect Imprint Multiplier
- Changing Creature Damage and Resistance
- Setting Harvesting Rates While Avoiding Server Lag
The Beacon Library
- Item Quality Is Different Than Expected
- Some Drops Are Edited, Others Are Not
- How to Stop Using Custom Config Content