Setting Item Maximum Stats
Ark allows defining maximum values for the game's eight item stats, which will apply to all items, no matter how or when they were obtained.
This setting requires setting the ClampItemSets command line option to True. Beacon will do this for Nitrado servers automatically. Users with other hosts will need to refer to their control panel to enable the option.
By default, no stats are limited. To limit a stat, check the checkbox next to it. Values can be entered into the field to the right of the stat OR using the column in the list below. For example, if you wanted to limit Damage to 200%, check the checkbox next to Damage, then enter 200 into the Damage column next to either Longneck Rifle or Assault Rifle. The field next to Damage will compute the correct value to use. If you wanted to limit Damage to that of official servers, use the value 19800 in the field next to Damage. The list will show 298% next to both Longneck Rifle and Assault Rifle.
It is not practical for Beacon to compute the effective limits for every item, so Beacon displays a few items to demonstrate the effects. The Raptor Saddle is used for demonstrating basic saddle armor, and the Doedicurus Saddle demonstrates "tank" saddle armor. Longneck Rifle and Assault Rifle share the same damage values, but they have different durability values.
Warning: Setting a stat maximum will permanently affect all items in the game. For example, a 400% damage Longneck blueprint will become a 300% damage Longneck blueprint if the damage stat is limited to 300%. Removing or increasing the limit will not restore the blueprint to its original damage.
- Importing an Existing Config
- Using Beacon with Ark Single Player
- Updating Your Nitrado Server
- Updating Your Server With FTP
- Updating Your Server Manually
- Ark Config File Reference
- The Difference Between Deploy and Export
- How to Design Loot Drops Effectively
- How to Edit Crafting Costs
- Changing the Level Cap and Required Experience
- How to Change Stack Sizes
- Using Custom Config Content with Beacon
- Adjusting Breeding Multipliers and Finding the Perfect Imprint Multiplier
- Changing Creature Damage and Resistance
- Setting Harvesting Rates While Avoiding Server Lag
- Editing Creature Spawn Points
- Adjusting Server Day and Night Length
- Changing Player, Tamed, and Wild Creature Stats
- Setting Item Maximum Stats
- Controlling Engram Level Requirements, Auto Unlocks, and Earned Engram Points.
The Beacon Library
- Using Presets to Automate Item Set Creation
- Adding Unsupported Engrams, Creatures, or Spawn Points to Beacon
- Create or Recover Your Account
- Sign Into Beacon
- Activating Beacon Omni
- Sharing Beacon Documents with Other Users
- About User Privacy
- Item Quality Is Different Than Expected
- Some Drops Are Edited, Others Are Not
- How to Stop Using Custom Config Content
- Solving Connection Problems to Beacon or Nitrado